Sunday, January 30, 2005

Update Redux

Okay well I have done some stuff,thatt last post made it seem like I've been sitting around with one hand in my pants and the other in a bag of Chips. I did lose 10 pounds, and I did get to 2 Browns games. I actually spent a fair amount of time in the fair city of Cleveland. I've also been quite entertained by the battle for publicity following the Tsunami disaster. If the people looking for publicity spent less time looking for cameras and more time looking to help, the countries in need would sure be recovering more quickly. That's pretty much directed at the UN since they're spending an inordinate amount of time holding press conferences.
I'll end the redux with this quote: "The UN is a place where Nations who supress free speech demand to be heard"

Good night, folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home