Thursday, September 29, 2005

Start Spreading the News


Amen to that!


It's been a while since I mentioned baseball, and it's long overdue. I think this is the first time I've ever seen so many 90 win teams in one league. The American League is home to 5. It'll sure be a shame if one of them, specifically Boston, would get shut out of the playoffs. During the first game of the season at Yankee Stadium, I saw a banner that I really really enjoyed. It read "1918, 2004, 2090." Should Boston lose again, their whiny fans can restart the curse talk.
I probably shouldn't provoke these yokuls, I wouldn't want Ben Affleck to whine about the "evil empire" some more. Hey Ben, why don't you keep trading down for girlfriends? Seriously Gwyneth Paltrow, then J-Lo and now Jennifer Garner- and she's only staying around because he knocked her up- who's next on the list? So anyhow, go Yankees and Indians. Oh and go Blue Jays. That's all folks.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home