Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Makin' Bacon

The Atlantic has a terrific article on my favorite food, the great american vegetable- Bacon. It essentially discusses artisan Bacon and the many new ways of creating this wonderful meat, and focuses on a Connecticut smokehouse that is slowly but surely taking the Bacon world by storm. How large said world is, we'll never know, at least not in the next 2 weeks. I will soon be ordering some of the Apple Bacon to give it a whirl. If it's as good as Corby Kummer claims it is, then I'll be in hog heaven, as it were. I must apologize though, the link to the article really stinks. You only get the opening salvo and then are forced to join them as a subscriber. If you feel the need to subscribe, I recommend it. I enjoy reading the Atlantic, but just don't have the kind of money it would take to fight a copyright infringement suit should I paste the entire article here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home