Monday, June 12, 2006

Excuses, excuses

I may be the laziest person with a blog. Well, maybe apathetic. I have plenty of good reasons though. My work hours keep me in Amish country until 8 p.m., my laptop ceased functioning, I've been reading and losing wieght (not at the same time) and I just haven't really found anyting worth a good rant. It's been a while, but I'll find some things to get me worked up. It seems the only thing that has changed since my last post is that Zarqawi feasted on a 500 pound bomb. Democrats still hate Bush, and still complain about Iraq. John Kerry is still fighting the Swift boat battle and still hasn't released his complete military records. I guess the only rant I want to unleash is regarding the Duke Lacrosse players and the overzealous agenda of a prosecutor looking to court the black vote. I'll get into that later. Ta ta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home