Saturday, February 24, 2007

Still lazy after all these years

Wow, my last post was in July of 2006. I don't know why I started this, probably had to do with boredom and unemployment. Lately nothing gets me worked up enough to write. Politics is boring, same shit different congress. I have other things on my mind. I worry about this little girl. I decided to branch out beyond drinking weak flavorless beer, now I drink a whole bunch of this. I'm very happy to see this happen. I'm also very delighted not to be part of this. I can neither confirm nor deny being employed by a cabinet maker. But let's just say that I am. Don't worry people, there are bigger things on the horizon, and I'll laugh all the way home. But who really cares? Not me. Well I can't promise any of the usual anger, but you never know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home