Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Reasonable Doubt

In my efforts to keep the Duke Lacrosse story going, I stumbled upon an interesting website and a very good Op-Ed piece from the Washington Post's Ruth Marcus. The first site, Dilby.com, purports to name the accuser as Crystal Gail Mangum as well as printing the address where she no longer lives. This site is also known for naming Kobe Bryant's accuser. I'm not sure about the accuracy of this information. I was really only looking for the team roster. The Op-Ed by Ruth Marcus is an excellent rundown of various pieces of information behind the claims of reasonable doubt. I can only say again, let these kids get on with their life. I have no inside information, but these guys are being dragged to hell and back for one person's ego, just get on with it already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home